Snow Time

Nadine UK GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know you get way more snow for many months in other parts of the world, but it's something of a novelty here (normally we just get lots of cold rain). The UK country side always looks pretty with the snow, and what better way to enjoy it than in a vert, roof down (with the heater full on).
Brought the 'kid' out in me, nice to play in, drifting and for once not wearing out the tires! :frosty:

You must be registered for see images attach

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I cant even get my car out of the side access road, snows piled up over 3ft high!!!!
When my neibours clear their driveways they throw the snow in the front of the access road, so being as I'm the only one who uses it they figured I would not be taking the bikes or car out :(

RogerDodger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I listen to BBC Radio Solent during the day at work, here in Florida. It helps me seem closer to my family in the UK, although I do not miss the weather this time of year. I'm currently listening to the forecast for Hampshire. Heavy snowfall and freezing temperatures ........, which is unusual for the south.

After 20 years in the Sunshine anything below 70 seems cold to me.

Gorgeous car and pictures. Thanks for sharing.

Stay warm!

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Nadine! Cool that you rec'd snow before us over here.

Guess they don't spread salt all over the roads there?

I love driving with the roof down in winter. Between the heater and the motor, you can stay surprisingly toasty. The ONLY bodily area that's prone to freeze the the back of your neck. Hoodie or a scarf is the remedy.

Car looks beautiful!

slysnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great looking car!!

I've driven in snow all my life here in the upper midwest. I wouldn't think of taking the Viper out in it. I can't even imagine how dangerous that is for people that don't get snow often. Drive carefully my friend.

After 20 years in the Sunshine anything below 70 seems cold to me.
I hate you. :p

V

Venomiss

Thank you for sharing the snow pictures. Sounds like you had some fun!

No snow here yet.

sssikvipe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
how cool would it be to have steel studs on the rubber and rip around in winter:drive:

Reaction score
To think its going down maybe into the upper 30's tonight in S. Florida, hopefully it won't snow.

Back in 1977, it snowed in Pompano when I was attending school, of course it was the same year I moved down here from Michigan, so it wasn't a big deal to me, but for Floridians and the news, it was.

Stay warm, and drive safe.

OP
OP
N

Nadine UK GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The black vert in the snow makes a great pic, mine is kind of camouflaged in snow! Wish I'd had a camera on me the other day, there were icicles off the front fascia, looked like fangs, LOL. Hi City, yes nice and warm. Only just had a chance to look back in here, I've not had a vert before to have the chance to go drop-top in the winter, its addictive, I love driving the vert this time of year, more than summer when I got sunburnt! The cars not bad in the snow, felt the ABS kicking occasionally even under light braking. It was a lot of work custom creating that car, so no worries I'll be careful, seen a few cars sat in fields and a gap in the fence. :eek:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kevsmu4