So I guess a cruise to OCC again is out?

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's difficult to tell if this is just part of the drama to lure more viewers to the Senior vs. Junior show or a real foreclosure. If it's a real foreclosure I would think the lender(s) would try to work out a deal that keeps OCC in the building considering it's such a unique design and may be very difficult to sell. It would be nice to have one more cruise there though. I'm hoping Skeeter can work his magic.

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
that place is waaay to mosterous in my opinion, good lord he has to have a very large overhead, i just dont see how its a profit, the show is keeping him alive. by the time he is done paying his emplyees and doors to open, there isnt anything left, i dont think he is selling bikes like hotcakes these days

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not making payments is a sure fire way to get foreclosed on. Why would you not talk to the bank first and see if you can get your loan adjust if you feel that strongly about "it's worth less than what I paid for it."

cfiiman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That whole situation is sad, I used to love that show, one of my favorites years ago, I haven't seen it in probably 2 years, I didn't even know it was still on television.

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I still watch it on and off, but it isn't as enjoyable. They still put out some really nice theme bikes....both shops. But, not all that different from watching Bike Buildoff or shows like that. The bickering between Senior and Junior in the old show is what really made it fun TV....think the whole OCC thing has lost its luster.

That said, it was a great cruise last time and would love to do it one more time....

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I still watch it on and off, but it isn't as enjoyable. They still put out some really nice theme bikes....both shops. But, not all that different from watching Bike Buildoff or shows like that. The bickering between Senior and Junior in the old show is what really made it fun TV....think the whole OCC thing has lost its luster.

Being a dedicated follower since day 1 I have to agree, the chemistry seems to be fading away. Familiar family bickering turned way serious after Junior got fired and the building value issue first came into play at this point, when Senior wanted to buy out Junior for his part in the company... would this mean that things are getting even more serious?

JohnnyViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i would like to see the Skeeter cruise go to OCC. I have a friend flying in that week and we plan on going down to OCC the day of the cruise. I will bring my viper with me and join the cruise if its to OCC!!!!! That would be so cool

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets