soft and bikini top

subyguy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey guys, i tried to search but came up with no info,
im looking to purchase a mint 1997 rt/10 but the guy does not have a soft top. i looked on google, the alley etc etc and i could not find a site that sells soft tops. i know i could go to the dealer but they will probably **** me, does anyone know where to get
also
what is a bikini top, cant find pics,
any help would be awesome

OP
OP
S

subyguy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ya i saw that but i was looking for new, if possible.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
ya i saw that but i was looking for new, if possible.

If you post your needs in the 'what do you need for your Viper' forum, vendors are able to reply, there only..........

THANKS MODS !!!!

Last edited:

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
hey guys, i tried to search but came up with no info,
im looking to purchase a mint 1997 rt/10 but the guy does not have a soft top. i looked on google, the alley etc etc and i could not find a site that sells soft tops. i know i could go to the dealer but they will probably **** me, does anyone know where to get..........alsowhat is a bikini top, cant find pics,
any help would be awesome

Some people call the OE soft canvas top a 'toupee' or 'bikini' top, the latter from its similarity to a Jeep product. Others call the "cockpit-cover" a Viper Bikini....

Is the 97 Red? Blue? Is there a hard top? Is the padded roll-bar pad included? Many Gen2 with hard-top only are MISSING this expensive part as well. FIND OUT! DONT pass on a sale of this rare Viper due to no top, just allow for it in the price. From time to time we do get "unused" soft tops, or little-used ones..