Soft Top

shmoos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I took my car today to set up an appointment to have my soft top replaced with better material. My old top has holes in it and would rather have new then have patches where the holes are. The business card below is the contact info for anyone that might need ether custom upholstery or anything else. The address on their web page is wrong, the correct address is on the card.

They have been in business for a long time and they do business with my family.

You must be registered for see images attach

I will keep you in touch on how the replacement soft top come's out I don't expect there to be a problem.

If you have any questions feel free to PM me. or just post here.

OP
OP
S

shmoos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
900 to 1000 for parts and labor.

Cost on a new top is $1500.00 from dodge. List is $2400.

Not bad since they are going to use better material, and put some extra protection where the sharp points are on the metal frame to keep it from putting holes in the new one. I was thinking of getting gray to match the car but went with black to keep it looking stock.

OP
OP
S

shmoos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No. I had my contact check to see what the wait was for a new one, and his reply was, there weren't any out there and i would sit on a waiting list until Chrysler decided to make them again if at all.

Going to use my old rails and hardware. Nothing was wrong with it, and it was cheaper then buying new from factory. I like the idea that the material will be stronger then stock and have extra protection where it needs it.

I have access to all OEM parts for any car, except maybe lambo, or Ferrari at dealer cost.

Also the above price might change do my family having done business with them over the years.

I was just posting this to let people know of a good place to get some Upholstery work done if they needed it. I trust them with my car and so do many other high end body shops and owners.

Last edited:
OP
OP
S

shmoos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got the car back today with the new soft top. WOW. looks great and matches perfect. I defiantly recommend them for any Upholstery work.

RedLiner

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I didn't see this post until today, but I had my soft top replaced last summer. Found a guy out in PA that does these and it ran about $500 parts and labor...........not bad IMO. The material for the top looks identical to factory.

OP
OP
S

shmoos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry it took so long to post but here they are. Could be better pictures but the I-Phone was all i had at the time.

I know it has water spots. I gave it a real quick bath the other day to get the pollen off the car.

Last edited: