Sold my 02 RT/10 have complete set of Forgeline 3ACP's and Kumho tires now to sell.

Discussion in 'RT/10 and GTS Discussions' started by lndscpe, Apr 22, 2012.

1. lndscpe

lndscpe Viper Owner

I have sold my 02 RT/10, and am selling this complete set of tires and wheels off the car. The new owner desired originals since I offered the car at a reduced rate if I kept the forgelines, oh well, so now I am selling these from my car. the add is listed here in the classifieds.

I think this will get you there......

Wheels; Forgeline 3ACP

Tires: Kumho Ecsta xs

Size: front 275/35 x 18
    size: rear 345/30 x 19
    Mileage: less than 1000, just now 1 year old tires and wheels
    Color: polished outers, powder coat silver on insides

I am just outside of Chicago, Il in northwest Indiana. Come on down to my home shop and I'll mount em up for you!

2. MoparBoyy

MoparBoyy Enthusiast

Re: Sold my 02 RT/10 have complete set of Forgeline 3ACP's and Kumho tires now to sel

link doesn't work cause its not approved yet. price?

3. lndscpe

lndscpe Viper Owner

Re: Sold my 02 RT/10 have complete set of Forgeline 3ACP's and Kumho tires now to sel

Sorry about that, I forgot about the approval time even with a price change only. I reduced the price to $4000. I bought these new just last year and have barely used them, maybe 1000 miles of easy driving, no racing, not even spirited driving just a couple car shows, a trip to a nascar ride along in Joliet, Il and a couple local cruises in my hometown areas. The new owner had a limited budget so I offered the car at a reduced rate if I kept the tires and wheels, that allowed him to buy the car as I just put the original tires and wheels back on.

4. lndscpe

lndscpe Viper Owner

Here's a pic of the car with the wheels still on it.

rightside02viper-web.jpg

5. Venomiss

Venomiss Guest

6. lndscpe

lndscpe Viper Owner

Well the car is finally leaving this week and since I can't figure a way to mount them to the mini van?:D..... so the tires are just sitting in my garage, ........ hummm...... I would rather they not, so I'm hoping a little more interest @ $3500 for the set complete with lug nuts might be more enticing......

7. evomind

evomind Viper Owner

looks great but just too rich for my blood right now

8. lndscpe

lndscpe Viper Owner

Well the car is gone, on it's way to edmonton, Alberta Canada. So I have updated the pics in the classified. please take a look.................Hummmmm :dunno:, just went to go look for my ads link and it's dissapeared, not sure what happened to my ad????, hasn't expired, made changes to pics last nite, and I know I am waiting for ad approval, but usually it shows up and now it does not show up at all. Well here is a pic of the set until the ad comes back from the dead.

all-4-tires.jpg