1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

*Sold*

Discussion in 'RT/10 and GTS Discussions' started by meekrob, Feb 12, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. meekrob

meekrob Enthusiast

I have a NEW Gen 2 GTS Viper windshield that I purchased as a backup, but will consider selling for $1500.

As most of you know, these are one of, if not, THE hardest part to get for Gen 2 GTS's. They have been discontinued by Chrysler for quite a while now.

The one shown here is brand new, NEVER installed on a vehicle. Still has original taping/sticker on it. Please note, this is not an OEM Dodge windshield, however it fits just like one. I originally purchased 2 of them, one as a backup, and one for my car, see the last picture of the one installed on my Viper.

No this is not a LEXAN/polycarbonate windshield, it's a real glass windshield, just doesn't have the Dodge logo in the corner (literally the only difference in OEM/non OEM)

I am located in Ohio, if anyone is interested, please PM here. I prefer not to ship this piece as it's very fragile, but if buyer wants to pay for shipping/handling, we can set something up.

Price is $1500 USD.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. wkooiman

wkooiman Enthusiast

Hi Meekrob,

I will give you $1500 for the windshield, if we can figure out how to get it to Miami/Ft. Lauderdale.

Do you know anyone in the area coming down for NVE4?

Will.

3. meekrob

meekrob Enthusiast

You've got a PM.

4. meekrob

meekrob Enthusiast

*Sold*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.