Some ACR pictures, 1 of 34 :)

monnieh

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I enjoy the pictures everyone else puts up. So I decided to try to share some with everybody. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do yours!

ACRkpr1.jpg

acrkpr2.jpg

ACR_kpr3.jpg

ACR_kpr4.jpg

ACR_kpr5.jpg

ACR_kpr5.JPG

ACR_kpr6.JPG

ACR_kpr7.JPG

ACR_kpr8.JPG

ACR_kpr9.JPG

ACR_kpr10.JPG

Viper ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am the same as you love all the pictures everyone posts . Can never see enough pictures of such stunning cars. Love the Black car and chrome rim combo. ACR rims are some of the best looking rims ever produced in my own opinion. Thanks for sharing !

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Absolutely beautiful. Those chromed ACR rims look amazing on your car. I don't think I could pull 'em off on mine. Well done!

treed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks good. Definitely think the chromed wheels set it off nicely... is is black? or the really dark blue?

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Breathtaking!! Absolutely gorgeous pics of your ACR--of course, partial to the black, and as the others, LOVE LOVE LOVE the rims!! Thanx for sharing~juli

OP
OP
M

monnieh

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Nice pics. You and your son need to make some new videos of you cruising up and down the street.

LOL! Wow, I can't believe you remembered that! Cool. We did recently film some more of me doing massive dounuts. Can we host video on viperclub?

OP
OP
M

monnieh

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Looks good. Definitely think the chromed wheels set it off nicely... is is black? or the really dark blue?

It's Black with Silver stripes. 1 of 34 made in 2000. I know one 2000 got totaled so there can only be 33 left at this point.

SYNFULL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Beautiful car! What kind of exhaust system do you have, or are they some kind of tips? I like the way they come straight out.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth