some people

KWIK96

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Out for a run on the 10 today, north of LA.
Just got the car out of storage ready for VOI.
Anyhow a guy in a Gen 2 RT Dark green/cognac top off appears beside me. I give him the snake salute and he gives me the wanna race hand. I don't race other Vipers so I let him go, and after about 2 minutes, because of the heavy traffic my lane is moving better and I am beside him again. This time he completely ignores me and is talking into a dictaphone (Probably getting his secretary to remind him what a knob roller he is)
Here I was, excited about seeing another Viper on the road, especially on my first day back in the states, and I run into a real ass :bonker:

twinturbo3150

Enthusiast
Reaction score
whats wrong with putting a hurtin on another viper, espically when there an ass as you described?

Asp Man

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know what it is with some people. I'm always excited to see another V, no matter what year, etc. It seems more often than not that I'm more enthusiastic than the other guy.
This AM I saw a silver SRT10 conv. heading south out of town, probably to Vegas (sigh) and I gave him the Viper salute from the next lane over, he saw this and just turned his head forward and stared ahead waiting for the signal to change. I was in my daily driver, but a smile or something would have been nice. Sorry for the rant.

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Out for a run on the 10 today, north of LA.
Just got the car out of storage ready for VOI.
Anyhow a guy in a Gen 2 RT Dark green/cognac top off appears beside me. I give him the snake salute and he gives me the wanna race hand. I don't race other Vipers so I let him go, and after about 2 minutes, because of the heavy traffic my lane is moving better and I am beside him again. This time he completely ignores me and is talking into a dictaphone (Probably getting his secretary to remind him what a knob roller he is)
Here I was, excited about seeing another Viper on the road, especially on my first day back in the states, and I run into a real ass :bonker:

Its because your wheels are ugly. Oh wait, nevermind :D

ViperJames

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some people are just "weird" to say the least. By the way, a GEN II in Green? Emerald Green was only in Gen I. Was it sapphire blue?

Must have been a either a GEN 1 upgraded like mine, or you are right Keith a Sapphire Blue like yours....

PatentLaw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry you ran into that. On this coast, people are very friendly. On the road I have never once met a person who was not friendly. It is one of the things I like most about the Viper. It really is a club.

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
what is the "give him the snake salute "?

Bend your index finger and "bird" finger (I'm sure its a more technical name, but I don't know it :D ) 1/2 way and your other 2 fingers down all the way and have the thumb holding them. It looks like a snake's fangs. I know thats a crappy explanation, someone wanna find a pic of it and post?

DarcShadow

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Having never seen that before I'd wonder about any one that waved at me that way, expecially if they were not in a Viper. lol

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235