Some wheel well detailing: 2002 Dodge Viper GTS

bdelass

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Most of the clean-up was done with Adam's Undercarriage Spray.

As it turns out, the upper and lower control arms are actually silver instead of black! Wow, they sure build up A LOT of black crud on them in a short amount of time! The car only has 6900 miles on it!

I forgot to snap any "before" pictures, but here is the "semi-finished" product...

You must be registered for see images attach

Lespauldude

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I use the Adams Undercarriage Spray on mine as well. Does a great job but makes my garage smell like grape soda!! :D

OP
OP
B

bdelass

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Agreed! It doesn't smell bad though.

My wife actually commented that the garage smelled good...which never happens! :)

F

FrgMstr

That Adams Undercarriage Spray is the bomb! Wheel well looks great, kudos!

Now use the AUS along with Eagle One Nanowax and between the grape soda and coconut, the kids will love it. :)

96GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks great. A little tip to keeping the rear wheel well (say that real fast 10 times) shiney is to spray some WD-40 on an old rag and wipe it on the plastic part. It also makes it easier to clean the next time because the gobble-dee-goop has a harder time sticking to WD-40.

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I forgot to snap any "before" pictures, but here is the "semi-finished" product...

I've never gone that far with detailing my car, even for a car show; however, I can appreciate the motivation. The Viper is the only car that I have ever owned where even the control arms are worthy if display ! I do admit to at least occasionally degeasing and getting all of the grime off of the suspension bits if I have the wheels off when out in the driveway.

So, now you need to polish the AC receiver/drier to make picture #4 "pop" even more.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kevsmu4