Southern PA - Philly Cars

PatentLaw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just wanted to post this event for your southern PA and Philly cars. It is one of the best events of the year. I have been to many events, and none compare with the Crab Feast. None. Zero. Zilch. Gus, the person heading up the event, is very modest. This year he has a TON of cars lined up.

Last year I remember everyone looking at the pictures from the Crab Deck and wishing they were there. The time is NOW! Get in contact with Gus and be part of this event. It may be THE BIGGEST GATHERING of Vipers of the year. If everyone shows up, there is no doubt it will be the largest. Bar none......

If you don't like *****, they have other things to eat. If you don't know how to clean *****, I will go to your table and show you how to do it! The drive to the crab deck from the north is easily the best ride you will ever take in your Viper on the East coast. Mile upon Mile of great terrain, no stoplights and no traffic. You can see for miles.....:D

Even the Viper goodies that they have are great. Don't miss out. Only once per year.

Thirty five bucks is chump change for all you can eat *****. See all the Vipers, meet good people. He is still taking orders for people. Don't delay. Who knows what the price of ***** will be next year with the price of gas going up. Could be double. If you are going to do it.....if you ever had the thought.....pull the trigger. You have my word on it.

This one is special.

:usa: :usa: :usa:
The 9th annual Crab Feast Cruise for the VA/MD region will be on Saturday June 9th. Reservation forms have been mailed to all VA/MD VCA members. This year there will be a free T-Shirt given to all members who participate. VA/MD members should get their reservations back to me no later than May 12th so the T-Shirts can be ordered in the right sizes. If you are a VA/MD member and did not receive the form via mail, click on the link below.

If you are a VCA member in another region, you are welcome to attend. It would be great if we could get some members from other regions to be with us. This is a reservation only event, so if you would like to come, here is the link to the reservation form:

http://www.vamdviperclub.org/html/do...crabfeast9.pdf

Print the reservation form out, and follow the instructions on the form. Also, please write your VCA region on the top of the return portion of the form, and make sure you indicate your T-Shirt size(s). My contact information is on the form, so if you have any questions, need hotel information, or you want to set up an out of state starting point for you and other members, feel free to get in touch with me via phone or email.

Hope to see you there.
02 GTS FE #022
01 RT/10 Saphire/Connolly

OP
OP
P

PatentLaw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There have to be SOME cars going from Philly. There are some cars coming all the way from NORTH CAROLINA! Anybody in? This is a good trip.

OP
OP
P

PatentLaw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As stated in another post, check out these results for the Crab Fest as stated by the Md President.

"We have reservations for about 70 cars and 130 people at this point. This IS a reservation only event as we have to let the establishment know how many ***** to prepare. Other regions are welcome too."

If you are in the area, don't miss it.

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was there and have to say that it was an AWESOME event. I highly recommend that W Va and Pa members think about going next year. :cool: :2tu:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmagnuss