Spiderman Spiderman.............Spideman Viper

RedLiner

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What the F@!@!@ was someone thinking when they decided to paint this GTS?? Except if you have an obsession with spiderman of course, this paint scheme would not be for many. I think they will have a hard time selling this, unless they throw in a new paint job with the car.

Any takers?

Cars For Sale: Car Details - AutoTrader.com

Last edited:

cudavip

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I kinda like it, though I would'nt buy it for the paint. Was'nt this a promo/raffle car for ? reason for the paint. (I don't recall)

superdave019

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah I would have to say if I purchased that car, I would get it re-painted ASAP! Doesn't look good to me.

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I sure wouldn't repaint it , as it was done for the movie Spiderman and given away. It looks much better in person, and is likely to have some collectability to the right person. It would be worth a ton less on a repaint, and though some may not like it, it was done well.

D

DAMN YANKEE

Very rare Spidy Promo cars that will be worth quite abit when it is run up the ramp at auction in 30 years. Low miles and lack of interior web sticky slime makes it quite valuable to the person that wants to tuck a very stock rig away for later.

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The original owner lived in the town next door to me. I drove by and looked the car when he had for sale 2 years ago. I can find out if he's still around if anyone wants to reach him for info.

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That car seems to come up for sale every year. I kind of like it, looks a hell of a lot better than painting a friggin dolphin on the hood!!:crazy2: Remember the gucci interior Viper?:omg:
It could be worse but for me, I like it.

Ricketts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I remember when Cingular was giving that car away. I wanted to win so bad, I wanted to win just so I could own a Viper. ha ha ha

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw this car locally while it was on tour during the Cingular contest (way before I bought my Viper). I got in my car at work and heard the DJ mention that they were on location at a Cingular store with a Dodge Viper. The store happened to be on the way to where I was going. I stopped by a Target, bought a disposable camera and took pics of it and got a guy to take some of me with it. It was a cool looking car, I'd drive it.

netapp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, there was 2 of the spider man promo cars, the other one is in the dallas auto museum. A couple in Texas owns it.

JohnnyViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i finally broke down and decided to look at the spiderman viper online to see what it looks like. Not as bad a I thought it would be. Still a crime IMO

JohnnyViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i think the only reason they buy the themed bikes is because OCC has very high viewer ratings and being on the show is the promotion, i bet after its handed to them it just goes in some execs office or garage

I guess I just don't "get" that car as a promotional thing. Same goes for the ridiculous OCC theme bikes for companies.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62