Spotted Bob K today

Rudeboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bob, that was me in the Typhoon behind you in Redmond today in case you couldn't see. The Coupe looks great in the sun!

Peter

Bob K

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wondered why someone behind me was honking and waving. I thought maybe something was wrong with the car and almost stopped to check. You should have chased me down. I haven't seen you for months.

Bob K

P.S. It doesn't look bad in the shade either!

OP
OP
R

Rudeboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had a carload of coworkers (coming back from lunch) and didn't want to detour them too much. I had followed you for a few blocks trying to get beside you to say hi.

Tried to take the Viper this morning but battery needs to be replaced :-(

Irid

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Speaking of viper spottings: who was blasting up Ames Lake road the other day in a red one? I had just returned from a drive, but was in the jeep on the way to home depot - dang it!

OP
OP
R

Rudeboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If I didn't drive it, I'd rather sell it! It's taking up too much valuable garage space to just sit there :)

scottcot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Speaking of viper spottings: who was blasting up Ames Lake road the other day in a red one? I had just returned from a drive, but was in the jeep on the way to home depot - dang it!

Sounds like me! I frequently [but randomly ;)] drive home via Union Hill and then take the twisties over to Ames Lake road to connect back up with 202. They repaved the part of Union Hill that connects with Ames Lake and the banking turns are nice - when the road is clear of gravel.

Hmm... it should be nice again tomorrow :)

Irid

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well if you ever see a black/silver acr, that's me. Either that or an old Jeep cherokee caning it to flag you down ;-)

OP
OP
R

Rudeboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
On nice days I'm either in the Viper, on a red/black Honda CBR 600, or in a black E30 M3.

Today it's the Viper. Unfortunately, can't do the dinner tonight. Only got about 4 hrs sleep last night and I'm dragging today.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmagnuss