Spring Cleaning - Race Parts

Jack B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
CORRECTION
THE ADAPTER i HAVE IS NOT AN ACR ADAPTER

I just finished reading a 104 post thread that tried to explain the difference. VPA made an error in that thread and showed the ACR adapter as part number 04763735C, that is the adapter that I have and it is not the ACR adapter. After 104 posts there was still a question on what the correct part number was, the reason being, Chrysler was listing one part number and shipping another part number. This was in 2013.

If anyone wants that adapter, it is yours no charge, just $10 freight. I will only pm the first person that wants the adapter. There are a lot of vipers leaking oil due to a stress fracture in one of the ports on the adapter. When you install the adapter, be cautious on how much you torque the hoses into the extended adapter openings.

I am going to post some Gen 1/Gen 2 parts later this week. If anyone is interested, please send me a PM.

708 Cam

ACR oil filter adapter

CCW drag pack with bias ply M&H tires on front and back - both excellent - these I want to move, they are taking up space

(2) 2000 Five Spoke oem wheels, not cosmetically perfect, however, would be excellent for mounting slicks

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets