SRT-10 CERTIFICATES AND COLORS

Steve Ferguson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That message may have been one of the more important ones in a while. Why? Because this means that the voice of PVO is getting stronger. Now think about what that means to our community? The same people that come to our local and regional club events, show up at Viper Days, take you on plant tours, and answer all your questions over the phone, are the same people making the DECISIONS!

People always ask me why I am such a stout supporter of this company? Well, any company that LISTENS to it's customers and does everything in their power to make sure that the customers OPINION counts, is a company that I will fight for. Ask your friends in the Vett, Ferrari, or Porsche clubs how much direct contact they get to the decision makers?

This a great day in the Viper Legacy, and a great beginning to the next version of Viper.

Tony Estes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Due to a slight delay at the printers (color change?) the certificates will be mailed out Monday January 14. Color options on the certificate are red, silver and..... BLACK.

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Power to the VCA Message Board! Thanks for listening DC!

Where else can you get this kind of input into a new car design? That is so cool!

Kurt 97 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not huge black fan (bought one black car and could NEVER keep it clean - but it sure did look nice right after being cleaned up
smile.gif
), but I'm very happy that Dodge actually listened to those who expressed concerns regarding colors!!! Great work guys!!!

VIPERESS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tony, thank you for the certificate, and the color choice information. How wonderful that OUR opinions are truly valued, and respected by DC. A company that listens to it's customers, and is willing to really "hear" what they have to say, and more importantly, act accordingly, will in my opinion, always come out a winner. Thank you again. Continued success.
Laura
devil.gif
BURNOUT.gif

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<FONT size="4">Thank You DC - Black is Back! Out with the old - in with the new!</FONT s>
You must be registered for see images

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235