SRT internship question

olason

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello,

I was wondering if SRT has an internship program

I am technically a freshman in mechanical engineering but have a sophomore status at North Dakota State University because of my credits completed.

I was looking to find internships the other day for a year or two from now, and was wondering if SRT had any internship program. I have always been into cars and would rather try to get a performance internship than a normal production company type of internship. I have a love for speed and want to race in amatuer leagues in the future.

thanks

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
'a year or two' is a bit of along way out for seeking an internship, but....

CHRYSLER has / had an internship program....I dont know about the New Chrsler LLC.........start with a web-site look? Your College placement office will have info, and you could certainly drop a letter to

Chrysler LLC
attn SRT Brand Manager
1000 Chrysler Drive,
Auburn Hills, MI 48326-2766.

He will probably route your letter to HR dept, GOOD LUCK

EDIT: I just noticed you posted in SRT Eng area, sorry. I thot that was Members Only, my mistake.... but the advice is still valid. Hope an SRT engineer pops on.....its NAIAS week and a big SRT event week......

OP
OP
O

olason

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks, I realize it is a ways off. When I talked with some of the more agricultural companies at the technology and engineering expo I attended earlier this year. The guy at John Deere said that it is best to get your name in the door.

SRTfan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm in almost the same boat. I'm a junior in mechanical engineering at Iowa State.

This is the closest thing I've found, though it's not SRT: Chrysler Group LLC - Careers You can click to search for internships and submit a resume there. Hopefully an SRT engineer will chime in here for some specifics.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets