SRT trim owners chime in please!

VRYALT3R3D

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How pleased are you with the interior of your SRT Viper in the SRT trim?
Do you regret not opting for the GTS trim?

ViperSmith

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I havent' been able to snap a decent picture (I do have upgraded leather seats). AFAIK, there is no difference between the upgraded leather seats in the SRT and the GTS. The GTS differs if you get Laguna leather.

Voice of Reason

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you compare a SRT to a GTS side by side you will see the difference. But if you compare a SRT to most any other car or especially to any previous gen Viper then you'll think the SRT is just fine getting the job done.

davidn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How pleased are you with the interior of your SRT Viper in the SRT trim?
Do you regret not opting for the GTS trim?
I also have the upgraded leather seats in my SRT and compare to my gen 3 its a major upgrade....I love The Srt hood plus when I ordered mine GTS price point was out my reach.....so No regrets whatsoever...very happy over-all .....I have put more miles on my GEN V In the last 2 months that I did all last year on my Gen 3.....

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sat in both, SRT interior still looks great. I actually like some parts of it better, like the steering wheel black trim, and the carbon looking shifter plate and such. It looks like leather, it isn't all plastic looking.

SnakeEye

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The SRT trim is such a step up from the previous gen interior - it plain works but imo the GTS takes it to the next level so it wasn't a difficult decision but really depends what you're looking for. I'm glad SRT provided a trim option level.

Last edited:
OP
OP
V

VRYALT3R3D

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sat in both, SRT interior still looks great. I actually like some parts of it better, like the steering wheel black trim, and the carbon looking shifter plate and such. It looks like leather, it isn't all plastic looking.

How about the door panels and center console? Is there any leather on it? Is it comfy to rest your arm on?

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The entire interior of the SRT is wrapped. The SRT gets synthetic leather skins, the GTS gets real leather. Hard to tell them apart. No bare plastic on either car. Arm rests are ******* both, no padding.

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How about the door panels and center console? Is there any leather on it? Is it comfy to rest your arm on?

The only leather in the SRT is the steering wheel, shifter knob and boot, and ebrake handle and boot. You can option in leather seats on the srt but thats it. All surfaces are soft touch though. No hard plastics. :)

sambo32

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My SRT interior looks amazing compared to my 09, its definitely up there with the higher end vehicles. No disappointments.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth