stereo help-usb port

X-Metal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
anyone know how to make the USB port work on a chrysler stereo? (2008 challenger)
i saved songs from my itunes onto flash drive but when i put it in my car, it says there isnt any music files to upload. i am f'n lost on how to make it work, and the factory owners book *****.
thanks in advance

Tom F&L GoR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't know anything about 2008 Challengers and the USB port, but iTunes doesn't normally save music as MP3 files. They are saved as M4A files. If the player in the car is expecting MP3, it will of course say there aren't any.

Open iTunes, click on a song, click on Advanced, then convert to MP3. Save that to your USB and see it it plays.

OP
OP
X

X-Metal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't know anything about 2008 Challengers and the USB port, but iTunes doesn't normally save music as MP3 files. They are saved as M4A files. If the player in the car is expecting MP3, it will of course say there aren't any.

Open iTunes, click on a song, click on Advanced, then convert to MP3. Save that to your USB and see it it plays.
thanks! i will do that. thank you for your time and help, i very much appreciate it!:headbang:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth