Steve Austin's 2006 coupe is 4 sale

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
(Shows Ad Not Approved yet)....sorry to hear that you are selling your Viper. I've heard of you for some reason...don't know why? (No, not confusing you with 'Stone Cold Austin'!! LOL!~~~!) ~juli
Good Luck with the sale.

OP
OP
S

steve austin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
(Shows Ad Not Approved yet)....sorry to hear that you are selling your Viper. I've heard of you for some reason...don't know why? (No, not confusing you with 'Stone Cold Austin'!! LOL!~~~!) ~juli
Good Luck with the sale.

It happens alot lol:drive:

handyman_321

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey... I went for a ride in this car last summer and it is SICK!!! We went form 30kph to 2?? kph (don't want to incriminate John..lol) in a blink of an eye.

Someone is going to get a hell of a car...

Have you changed your mind about trading me straight up????? lol

OP
OP
S

steve austin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey... I went for a ride in this car last summer and it is SICK!!! We went form 30kph to 2?? kph (don't want to incriminate John..lol) in a blink of an eye.

Someone is going to get a hell of a car...

Have you changed your mind about trading me straight up????? lol

I am still thinking about that straight up trade lol:drive:

OP
OP
S

steve austin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I still have the car 4 sale. Open the wallets and buy this bad boy up.

:drive:<------This could be you rollin

Steve Austin

OP
OP
S

steve austin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Have you looked outside tonight??

Forget about Vipers I am soooooo glad I bought a new 4x4 before the winter started. When I got home lastnight I stepped out of my truck and the snow was to my knees. This weather is totally out of control. Now lets think positive and try to dream about what summer was like and will be like before we know it.

Now all the ballers on here with the fat pockets need to open the wallets and buy this bad boy up so they car rule the streets :D

Have a great day guys and have fun digging yourself out of the snow.

Steve Austin

P.S. I wish I lived somewhere warm.......

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We hear ya...ice all last night, and now snowing on top of it. We also are leaning towards MOVING someday...get totally sick of NOT being able to get the cars out for like 6 months of the year? Ridiculous! You guys get more snowy weather than we do...I DO hope you sell your Viper, Steve...looks like a great deal! ~juli

OP
OP
S

steve austin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
We hear ya...ice all last night, and now snowing on top of it. We also are leaning towards MOVING someday...get totally sick of NOT being able to get the cars out for like 6 months of the year? Ridiculous! You guys get more snowy weather than we do...I DO hope you sell your Viper, Steve...looks like a great deal! ~juli

When you move to that warm place let me know and I will join you :D

Steve Austin

OP
OP
S

steve austin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It is the 6 million dollar man for sure. He was my hero as a kid. I would run around the house in slow motion. It drove my parents crazy :D

Steve Austin

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is the 6 million dollar man for sure. He was my hero as a kid. I would run around the house in slow motion. It drove my parents crazy :D
Steve Austin

If MY son had run around the house in 'slow-motion', I'd be applauding!!! LOL...yeah, I certainly had a 'crush' on Lee Majors at that time (well, I WAS a very young gal then!)
~juli

OP
OP
S

steve austin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Car goes in the auto trader this week for those that are interested.

Steve Austin

OP
OP
S

steve austin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just a bump letting everyone know the deal on the car fell through so it is still up for grabs.

Steve Austin

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456