Stock Exhaust ?

LiquoRT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I took my sills off to repaint them and am wondering if this is a stock cat and exhaust ? The rear muffler has obviously been removed and replaced with pipes attached in the middle. Why are the attached ? Thanks.

100_1964.JPG

100_1968.JPG

mad0953

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't know if those are the stock cats but the pipes w/o a muffler on the back is some kind of muffler delete, but I don't know where from. I have a SnakeOyl muffler delete on mine but the pipes are separate. I've heard the ones like yours where the pipes are welded together sound better and don't drone as much at highway speeds as the separate pipes.

TAXIMAN1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nope, nothing about it, is stock... Cats are Random Tech, and the exhaust is either Random Tech or Bellanger.

OP
OP
L

LiquoRT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you have like little cleaning robots pick up every little microscopic bit of debris off the CARPET you like park your car on?

Put a nice new carpet down in my shed (got it free) just before hibernation. I don't think it will last the spring when I start driving regularly.

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
RT cats and either a B&B cat-back or Random Tech. I had the B&B catback on mine it had the same looking resonator in side-sill as well as as the x-pipe design in back. Belanger doesn't make anything that looks like that.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dsalameh