1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stock wheel offsets, etc. for Gen 2 RT10

Discussion in 'RT/10 and GTS Discussions' started by flatblack, Sep 11, 2012.

1. flatblack

flatblack Enthusiast

Im getting a custom set of wheels made and I need to find out what the stock settings are for the wheels, such as the offset from center line, etc.
    Im not for sure what all info I should provide, if any, but I just wanted to find out. The rear wheels may end up having a small lip on them, so I know the rear wheel offset is probably a good concern for that.

Any info will be really good.

2. Nine Ball

Nine Ball Enthusiast

Brad,

Wheels are an expensive purchase. Buy from a vendor that knows what fits a Viper, save yourself the hassle and grief later. We guarantee fitment.

Tony

3. flatblack

flatblack Enthusiast

The wheels are a gift to me from Forgiato Wheels. If I had a choice, I would probably buy from someone else. But I cant turn down a free set of wheels.
    They may already have this type of info, but I just wanted to find out for myself in case they asked me later.

4. Nine Ball

Nine Ball Enthusiast

Forgiatto (and any reputable builder) should have this data.

5. JohnnyH

JohnnyH Enthusiast

What design are you getting? If it was me. I'd consider these. But JMO I guess. Would look good along with that flatblack!

[​IMG]

6. flatblack

flatblack Enthusiast

JohnnyH, did you post a pic? If so, Im not seeing it. I had a choice a few weeks ago but it didn't seeem to fit the Viper very well. my wheels and side mirrors are gloss black while almost everything else is matte. I wanted to keep the same look but I added some matte black accents on this wheel design.

Attached Files:

7. JohnnyH

JohnnyH Enthusiast

Yes I did post a pic. I see it. Maybe something weird is going on. It's Forgiato Aggio-ECL. I guess just go to there website and look it up. It's a nice 5 spoke concave wheel in like a matte black color.

Actually PM sent with the link.

8. flatblack

flatblack Enthusiast

Gotcha, and i see it now. The cool thing with Forgiato is you basically have any color combo you want. And they can paint match almost any finish to match a car. The pics on their site shows a few good options for colors, but they can do basically anything, including carbon fiber wrapped and gold plated wheels

9. 99 R/T 10

99 R/T 10 Enthusiast

10. Luisv

Luisv Enthusiast

According to Tirerack, OZ's would have a 50mm offset in front and a 65mm offset in back.

11. flatblack

flatblack Enthusiast

99 R/T 10- I've known about that group buy for a while and would deffinately consider it if I wasn't recieving these wheels as a gift.

Luisv- thanks for the info!