Stock wheel offsets, etc. for Gen 2 RT10

flatblack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im getting a custom set of wheels made and I need to find out what the stock settings are for the wheels, such as the offset from center line, etc.
Im not for sure what all info I should provide, if any, but I just wanted to find out. The rear wheels may end up having a small lip on them, so I know the rear wheel offset is probably a good concern for that.

Any info will be really good.

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Brad,

Wheels are an expensive purchase. Buy from a vendor that knows what fits a Viper, save yourself the hassle and grief later. We guarantee fitment.

Tony

OP
OP
F

flatblack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The wheels are a gift to me from Forgiato Wheels. If I had a choice, I would probably buy from someone else. But I cant turn down a free set of wheels.
They may already have this type of info, but I just wanted to find out for myself in case they asked me later.

JohnnyH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The wheels are a gift to me from Forgiato Wheels. If I had a choice, I would probably buy from someone else. But I cant turn down a free set of wheels.
They may already have this type of info, but I just wanted to find out for myself in case they asked me later.

What design are you getting? If it was me. I'd consider these. But JMO I guess. Would look good along with that flatblack!

You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
F

flatblack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
JohnnyH, did you post a pic? If so, Im not seeing it. I had a choice a few weeks ago but it didn't seeem to fit the Viper very well. my wheels and side mirrors are gloss black while almost everything else is matte. I wanted to keep the same look but I added some matte black accents on this wheel design.

Attachments

• forcella 2.jpg
    forcella 2.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 8

JohnnyH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes I did post a pic. I see it. Maybe something weird is going on. It's Forgiato Aggio-ECL. I guess just go to there website and look it up. It's a nice 5 spoke concave wheel in like a matte black color.

Actually PM sent with the link.

OP
OP
F

flatblack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gotcha, and i see it now. The cool thing with Forgiato is you basically have any color combo you want. And they can paint match almost any finish to match a car. The pics on their site shows a few good options for colors, but they can do basically anything, including carbon fiber wrapped and gold plated wheels

Luisv

Enthusiast
Reaction score
According to Tirerack, OZ's would have a 50mm offset in front and a 65mm offset in back.

OP
OP
F

flatblack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
99 R/T 10- I've known about that group buy for a while and would deffinately consider it if I wasn't recieving these wheels as a gift.

Luisv- thanks for the info!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62