Strange Twist to Viper Crash

PatentLaw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow....ingrained in everything. Certainly did not know that about the man. I do have a problem with it, however. The prosecutors seem to have automatically convicted him in the illegal gambling ring without a trial ever being conducted. You also can not convict a dead person. Nothing like kicking a man when he is down. He has enough problems. He's dead. No need to add insult to injury.

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gambling? How dare he get involved in something only the state is allowed to do. Shame, shame, shame.

And cheating business deals? I'm sure Donald Trump has a few folks with bad words to say about him too. Or how about the way politicians extort taxpayers to build sports arenas for trillion dollar monopolies? Nothing shady about those.

Oh well. Something to talk about I guess.

Dawg2Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The mob ties alleged make you wonder if someone tampered with his brakes...

This crash happened very near to my home, and I thought it odd that there were no skid marks.

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The story itself and what he did in his personal life has nothing to do with him wrecking his Viper. So my question is, how is it a "strange twist to Viper crash"?

ledfoot

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey, I did'nt know we could say dick........................dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick..:D

PhoenixGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The story itself and what he did in his personal life has nothing to do with him wrecking his Viper. So my question is, how is it a "strange twist to Viper crash"?
Are you serious? The estate of a guy killed in a Viper crash has been frozen due to allegations and you don't think that is not related? Not to mention this crash - on a straight road - never made sense to me (I have suggested an equipment failure was to blame) and now we have the possibility of our Viper Brother being wacked by way of his car. What else would you want for it to be a proper "strange twist?"

viperjim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you serious? The estate of a guy killed in a Viper crash has been frozen due to allegations and you don't think that is not related? Not to mention this crash - on a straight road - never made sense to me (I have suggested an equipment failure was to blame) and now we have the possibility of our Viper Brother being wacked by way of his car. What else would you want for it to be a proper "strange twist?"

Where is Tony Saprano when you need him?

Tusc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well... a legit accident where he lost control... brake tampering... or deliberate staging on his part?

You can't tell me that a guy with connections on both sides, as well as so many associates of one type or another, would not catch wind of what was coming down on him. Then the question becomes what kind of time would he be looking at for his supposed offenses if they were proven? And/or what other information might have come out? Likewise, we're left wondering why the DiPiero's organized crime connections would want to off him. I didn't see any hint of a reason there - it sounded like business as usual until the cops came after he was gone. And if he had some angry person after him, the old tampering with the brakes bit is played out. I'd figure a crime like that would almost certainly be perpetrated with a weapon of some sort. How many people know how to "tamper with the brakes" or have access? Much greater chance of getting caught that way than just popping him coming out of TGI Friday's after lunch.

Car accident makes it look better for your family than a pistol in the shed. That's what I'm thinking. If he knew the game was up, maybe he punched his own ticket. :dunno:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kevsmu4