Stuck On Ebay By A Bad Seller

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay, so I thought I was done with my 1:24 RT binge. I had, by accident, picked up a second black one because I forgot I had an open bid still on Auctionstealer. So, to add insult to injury, I pay for it and still after two weeks have not received anything or received and answer to my emails.:mad: I opened a case with Ebay, so I'll see what happens. I think the only good thing about the second black on is that one is Maisto and one is Bburago.

If I don't like it, I might take it apart and paint it sapphire blue just for the heck of it.

Oh well, can't win them all....I must say, I have had few bad experiences on Ebay.

OP
OP
V

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think he/she is one of those "junk" sellers, as this 1:24 RT was not in a box. The seller's name is patmcd13. In total, the sale was only $9 and change, but its the principle of the thing. I didn't want it, sent a note saying it was a mistake, but when I didn't get an answer, I just paid. Now here it is two weeks from when I paid, and no email response and no item.

Just one of those irritating things.

But, I agree with John, there are some scams on Ebay, especially for hard to find items.

markk

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
I've had several Vipers arrive with broken seats. A big problem with the AutoArt cars is the relatively loose hood. If it isn't properly secured, it will move around the box during shipping and brake off side-view mirrors and the rear wing. I find it very frustrating when the cars arrive damaged, especially the very hard to find ones.

SSGSNAKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ebay will make it good. don't worry they are always for the buyer not the seller

OP
OP
V

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Her name is Patricia McDaniel and not too concerned as its not much money. I'm just annoyed, that's all.

OP
OP
V

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
YAY!!! Ebay Customer Service came through....gave me a full refund, all $9.94 worth!!! Okay, but it really is the prinicple of the thing.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom R