Summer Goodies!!!

Zentenk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks JonB for the Kumho tires! Quick and easy customer service!
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Mutts02GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You at Kunsan or Osan? I did the Kun several years back, retired now. Just wanted to say "Thanks" this Memorial Day weekend! Enjoy your time in the military! I sure do miss it! Take care. Jeff :usa:

OP
OP
Z

Zentenk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fortunately, I am stationed at Osan.

Yes, thanks for your service as well!! I loving it so far, hope to reenlist for 2nd time this October!

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can't go wrong with Larry Macedo!!! :2tu:

I was stationed at the long closed Camp Page, Korea was a fun place. Itaewon still busy?

OP
OP
Z

Zentenk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow you have some serious projects ahead of you. Good luck my friend.

Yes, I am very excited! I am wondering what it will put down and if I can hit the drag strip before I go back to Korea.

You can't go wrong with Larry Macedo!!! :2tu:

I was stationed at the long closed Camp Page, Korea was a fun place. Itaewon still busy?

I hear a lot about Itaewon, but I have not gotten to visit yet.

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your heading right back to Korea? Damn, good luck.

Can't wait for the pictures of those diffusers, especially with that black closest panel in the rear.

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
First, love the car! Second, I like your thinking....nice presents for yourself.

So, how far are you from Seoul. I used to do work there and have one friend who is a super motorhead....she just bought a new M3 last week. I knew few women who are into fast cars as much as she is.

How long are you stationed there?

And, of course, thanks for serving!

OP
OP
Z

Zentenk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your heading right back to Korea? Damn, good luck.

Can't wait for the pictures of those diffusers, especially with that black closest panel in the rear.

Yes, I am only taking mid-tour so I can relax and meet my family/friends from back home.

They will look so SICK!!! I can't wait to get them painted up and put on. Can I just spray paint them or powder coat?

First, love the car! Second, I like your thinking....nice presents for yourself.

So, how far are you from Seoul. I used to do work there and have one friend who is a super motorhead....she just bought a new M3 last week. I knew few women who are into fast cars as much as she is.

How long are you stationed there?

Thanks!

I am maybe an hour and half train ride from Seoul. I don't care for cities too much but it is easy getting around. I love the food (and cute women) and I am learning Korean and hope to be fluent in the language. I have been here for 1.5 years and have 1.5 remaining. I am also afraid to drive my car when I get home as I have not been behind the wheel much here.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets