Supercharger installed

GTSPOWERED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I finished installing my Roe supercharger. The install was not all that hard with some help of Roe to help with some stupid mistakes.

I will try to post some pictures.

Patrick Mathias. [image]http://gallery.viperclub.org/showphoto.php/photo/27800/sort/1/cat/500/page/1[/image] [image]http://gallery.viperclub.org/showphoto.php/photo/27799/sort/1/cat/500/page/1[/image]

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HERE YA GO:

4995Picture_0041-med.jpg

4995Picture_002-med.jpg

OP
OP
G

GTSPOWERED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks everyone.I have only put is a few miles since the install but those miles have proven that the power has increased a whole bunch. I do have 1 problem and that is when I let off the gas the RPM’s drop off to almost nothing and then recover to around 250. I was wondering if any of you could point me in the right direction to stop the drop off and bring the idle back to 500RPM’s.

Some day I will figure out how to post pictures on this site.

Patrick Mathias.

OP
OP
G

GTSPOWERED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes I painted the valve covers. I did not like the wrinkle paint and it also looked dull next to the chrome.

ArlyDude

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That first mark next to the 0 on the speedometer is 750, not 500. I believe that is what you want the idle at.

Sorry, I don't know anything about the ROE Supercharger so I cannot answer your question. I'm sure someone here can or call ROE. I am looking to get one of these someday. If you don't mind, did you buy it new or used, and if you got a good deal can you share the price? Thanks.

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<< Yes I painted the valve covers. >>

looks like you did a nice job painting the valve covers, but i think if you could somehow show the lettering and the snake heads off more, it would look much nicer.

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks spectacular. What # pulley are you running?

Although I do have the ROE on my car, I leave all the tuning issues to a local club member, PBJ on this board. Mine was a little too cold natured when I went to the 7# and he adjusted the timing and within minutes all was fine. Sorry I can't give the specific details, but enough people on here have them you'll get help soon.

Congrats - your gonna love it!