Supporting Vendor list/description

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't find a web page that lists and describes the goods and services that each supporting vendor provides. Is there one? When people ask a question about vendors in the technical forums, as they regularly do, I feel like I should give them an answer like I would if I met them in person. I realize that recommending just one supplier is frowned upon; and I understand that it does a diservice to all the others that are equally as good.

So, is there a webpage that I can link to that lists the vendors and what they provide; or, can we make one that I can point someone to ? Perhaps it could be the first thing you see if you clicked on the "Marketplace" link on the banner at the top of the forums.

The list on the following page seems to include all those who are the supporting vendors; but, no description of what their business is: http://forums.viperclub.org/sponsoring-vendor-reviews/

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would think that with 18 vendors on that page that all have links to their websites that a newbie is going to do a quick click on each one to check them out. In addition the titles of the businesses in 90% of them are self explanatory. Tire Rack, ViperMagazine, Woodhouse Dodge, Tomball Dodge, two that say parts, Dodge Vipers for sale, Quality wires, DC Performance, M and M performance, Roe Racing,Levin Motorsports, Tators Garage....don't those last ones all sound like tuners? BJ Motors might be confusing for 5 seconds till you click on it.
I dunno, I'm really missing what is missing here?:confused:

OP
OP
A

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for responding.

From your post, I assume that the answer to my question is that there is no webpage that lists all of the site sponsor vendors with their listing products & services, per se ; but that the Vendor Reviews page serves that purpose .

I wasn't sure because I didn't see at least a couple that I thought were supporting vendors, and figured that web page wasn't really meant to be a comprehensive listing pointing out everyone..

Anyway, if that's the only place there is, that is where I will point people to and let them click through to find which are the ones who are they are looking for.