Sure is quiet here!

Bob K

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is everyone dead?

I just installed the reflashed - reflashed engine controller in my SRT/10 coupe. Hopefully I will have gained more power & torque than the first reflash. I'll put a few miles on it and re-dyno.:drive:

I had Cam install a roll bar in my '96 GTS and now the front splitter and side sills are being repainted.:2tu:

I almost bought a gorgeous '66 Pontiac GTO but on close inspection I discovered more rust than I wanted to deal with. Too bad - it was a very sharp car (tri power, 4 speed with matching numbers).:(

What's up with the rest of you?:dunno:

Bob K:eater:

viprvenm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am down here in the Tri's just got through enjoying Cool Desert Nights this past weekend. Other than that... not too much.

Jason

OP
OP
B

Bob K

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Scott,
You photo shopped that picture - right? You made yourself really small so the boat would look bigger, right;) ? I think you should name it "***-WEE" or something similar:lmao: . Let me know when you have learned how to drive it and then I will bum a ride!!

Bob K

doctorbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bob K...if you want a '66...I still have my first car which my father bought new in 1966. It is a 1966 original numbers matching Olds convertible. I restored it in 1993 and it won best in class for the Southwest region of the Oldmobile Car Club of America. It even has the original spare. It just sits in my garage and I am planning to get it to Barrett Jackson if I do not sell it over the summer. I can provide pictures if you want. It remains a #1 condition car. Bob

OP
OP
B

Bob K

Enthusiast
Reaction score
doctorbob,
I'm on the trail of another GTO now but would still be interested to see the pictures of your Olds. My first ever new car and muscle car was a '66 GTO which is why I am trying to find one. I got more tickets in that car than I could count. I wish I still had it.

Bob K

doctorbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will have to get around and take some pictures this week. It is really hot here (117) and there are heat advisories out so I will probably take some pictures of it in the garage with my new Nicon. Actually my father was going to buy a 1966 red GTO convertible with a white interior but the Pontiac dealership sold the car even after my dad had told them he was going to buy the car so he went over to the Olds dealer and bought this one.

RAYSIR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dang, Scotty. 130mph. When you putting the floats on the Viper so you don't have to worry about the speeding ticket. Kool look'n boat. Any more pictures? Do you race the boat or just for fun?