Talk About Low Miles....

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

1996 GTS in Blue with White Stripes
40 Miles!!!

Currently listed on eBay for $85,000. Due to post regulations I can not post the link but I just wanted to know how they were not tempted to drive!!! I guess the ZR1 he has did enough for him for the last several months!!!

Lowest mileage car in the country??

Billy Coons

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wonder how the seals hold up after 13 +/- yrs or engine internal oil thickening even with synthetic, with such low miles. Mostly idle time?

OP
OP
D

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was thinking the same thing. This is more for a collector and not to be driven. The dry-rotting that must have taken place is just a headache in itself.

Martin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cool, but kind of a shame unless he bought two of them - one to store and one to drive. I know that the first few years I owned my GTS were worth the entire cost of the car to me in fun value - the rest is just gravy.

TAXIMAN1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is Rod Adee's viper. He bought it back 2 years ago. Wonder why he is selling now.

Rev

Yes, Naples Motorsports had it at the time. I think it had about 25 miles on it then (If we are talking about the same car). Great car to buy, and FORGET YOU OWN IT...

To my knowledge, it is the lowest mileage B&W in the country.. Several have mileage in the hundreds.. But none UNDER 100. Nice Piece!!

ShadowLight

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I hope he gets what he's asking :) That's an awesome piece of garage decoration.

OP
OP
D

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, Naples Motorsports had it at the time. I think it had about 25 miles on it then (If we are talking about the same car). Great car to buy, and FORGET YOU OWN IT...

To my knowledge, it is the lowest mileage B&W in the country.. Several have mileage in the hundreds.. But none UNDER 100. Nice Piece!!

Very nice! Seems like a good buy for the lowest in the country.

slysnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who ever buys it should put 15k miles on it in the first year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper