Tator's BBQ May 20th 2007

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tator\'s BBQ May 20th 2007

Hi All,

I am hosting this years NY/CT "Tator's BBQ" at the world famous Saratoga Automobile Museum in Saratoga Springs, NY on May 20th from 10:00 to 4:00. :cool:
If you've never been to Saratoga Springs it is one of the most scenic parts of New York State!

Also that day the Saratoge Auto Museum is having their spring car show with over 400 cars and with maybe 100 Vipers it WILL be one of the largest car shows on the North East!

For $10 [on-line/$15 day of BBQ] you can enter your Viper in the car show and there will be a Trophy for best Viper! You'll also get a dash plaque of the event and free admission to the museum for the day.
Register here: www.saratogaautomuseum.org/events.php?CID=14
[check out the rest of their web site]

Saratoga Auto Musuem
110 Avenue of the Pines
Saratoga Springs, NY 12866
518-587-1935

Find out more about Saratoga Springs: www.discoversaratoga.org

If your going to make a weekend out of it, here are some places to stay at:
[Mention that your participating in the car show and you'll get the group rate.]
Courtyard by Marriott, 518-226-0538 www.CourtyardSaratoga.com
Residence Inn, 518-584-9600 www.residenceinnsaratoga.com

NY/CT, NE, WV/PA, NJ & Canada Regions come out and join the Wizard for the day or weekend! :2tu:

You don't want to miss this one!! :usa:

914-763-3136

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Tator\'s BBQ May 20th 2007

This will be a tough one to pull off Chuck.. The next week is Memorial Day and Pocono NJ event. To disappear two weekends in a row from the family....I don't know. We'll see, but I've never been to that Museum; must be a great place.

AC

ViperJames

Enthusiast
Reaction score

IN - Nobody got hurt seeing 100 Vipers and having a BBQ! :headbang: :headbang:

Jeff Torrey

Enthusiast
Reaction score

New England has added this to our events calendar. Thanks for the invite Chuck...give my regards to The Wizard.

OP
OP
V

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hi All,

The other Hotels are all full so I have made Hotel arrangements for Saturday May 19th at the Country Inns & Suites. I had one of our club members check it out already and it is Viper friendly! $89 for a regular room or $99 for a suite. I have a suite. :D

Their web site is: www.countryinns.com/queensburyny check it out!
Make your reservations directly with the Hotel @ 518-745-0180 and mention that your with the Tator's BBQ/Viper Club.

Very nice restaurants within a mile of the Hotel. I'm sure we will be invading one of them! :smirk:

Sleekride

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thanks for the info Chuck, I've already made my reservation and will be thrilled to represent the Jersey club; +1. :2tu:

Jay R.

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thanks for the info Chuck, I've already made my reservation and will be thrilled to represent the Jersey club; +1. :2tu:

Jay R.

Smart man Jay if you never have witness a Tator BBQ you don't want to miss this one.Chuck throws one hell of a party.
This by far is something to look forward to.Adrian :2tu:

Sleekride

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I've seen some pics from a previous one and in speaking w/ the Wiz himself it appears that this is one NOT TO BE MISSED! I look forward to seeing the boys overthere and taking over (at least in my own mind!) Queensbury, NY. Hope to see u there Adrian.

RedEnuf93

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Jesus Christ.... I'll be deaf in May.

It is a 5 hour drive in a blown Viper with a 3" open side exhaust....

Hey Chuck,
I'M IN!!!

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Jay I will be there for sure like I said before you don't want to miss a Tator BBQ. I think but not sure yet that NY/CT and NJ will cruise up on the same day of the event. RefEnuf93 no speeding tickets this time ok . Adrian

Schulmann

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Vipers from Quebec will arrive on Sunday morning around 10AM.
We should be present with 10-15 Vipers.

We could meet at the Queensbury Country Inn and arrive togather for the autoshow.

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Jay I will be there for sure like I said before you don't want to miss a Tator BBQ. I think but not sure yet that NY/CT and NJ will cruise up on the same day of the event. RefEnuf93 no speeding tickets this time ok . Adrian

We'll set up meeting times closer to the day of the event. But I'm pretty sure that the NY/LI crew will be meeting at around 8AM at the Ardsley Thruway rest area.

The drive will be a NICE cruise up the Thruway and the Northway for a pretty straight 110 miles. * :D :headbang: :D

I'm guessing someone may make that in an hour.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score

lol, always gotta have the deviled eggs. or at least tator should have them on the menu

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score

lol, always gotta have the deviled eggs. or at least tator should have them on the menu

What???

240227.jpg

Just A Dream

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Ok with the new year in place I would like to know who has GPS and who has a RADAR detector so I can get be hind them this trip LOL

ViperJames

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Are a lot of you guys staying overnight? I am debating whether or not to get a room...