Tator's enhances the viper ownership expirience a 100 fold.

whitebluevipe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I first fell in love with the Viper the day it came out. It took 6 years of savings to buy my first one. It took another 2 years and trade of my Harley to get my second. I loved them on there sheer looks and power. But Chuck Tator and Tator's Dodge is what made these cars a wonderful driving expirience. He could answer any questions I have, find any parts I would need, and just give all around spectacular performance that I have never seen before or since. I honestly care more about Chuck staying in business than i do keeping the Viper brand. It's not that I don't love the Viper brand, I do, but what good is it if I can't take it any where to be fixed or have some one find the parts for it. Without him I honestly don't know where to go. I have been to 4 local dealerships and half the employees want to take pictures and the other half stand there scratching their heads. I have a better chance of them throwing a dart at a parts manual than I do them looking up and findingthe part.
The older these cars become the more we will need a guy like Chuck who was there from the very begining working on them and is a resident expert. So lets petition the "New Dodge" and let them now how inportant Tator's is and how he is the type of dealer who will be a valuable asset to the company. In many ways Chuck is just like the Viper itself. The sybol that kept the brand going. :headbang:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave