Tator's Rock

GTSPOWERED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tator\'s Rock

Last week my balancer fell off of my GTS and in the process of coming loose the balancer was damaged. I checked with my local dealership(STEELERSHIP)and then with Tator's and they were a fraction of the cost. They also sent it out ASAP and even sent a stamped envelop for me to mail them the payment.

I will now be a loyal costumer to them and suggest all fellow VCA members to follow suit.

Patrick Mathias.
:2tu:

PittsburghRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Tator\'s Rock

Chuck knows Vipers inside and out! He has been a great help to me and I will always be a loyal customer to Tators Dodge. Thank you Chuck! I only wish his place was closer.

C O D Y

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Is this like the 1,000 possitive thread without ONE complant for Mr. Tator?

Chuck Tator is the man! Big thumbs up!!!!!!!

ViperJames

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Chuck knows Vipers inside and out! He has been a great help to me and I will always be a loyal customer to Tators Dodge. Thank you Chuck! I only wish his place was closer.

Can't say enough great things about Chuck! He is the man.....yea, I hear you about the distance...he is a whole 15 minutes from my house!!! Sorry had to rub it in.....But seriously, the biggest asset to the Viper community in my opinion.

Rollin4

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Is this like the 1,000 possitive thread without ONE complant for Mr. Tator?

Chuck Tator is the man! Big thumbs up!!!!!!!

Excuse me...I have a complaint......I can't get Chuck to move down South! :mad:

ROCKET62

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score

I'll put in a second complaint - I'm peeved at Chuck for not attending VOI9.

Other than that - World Class service, support, and knowledge. I don't even waste my time dealing with anyone else.

mad0953

Enthusiast
Reaction score

When I emailed him with an issue he called me at my work and we talked for about 30 minutes about anything and everything.

I was dumbfounded to get the call. He seems so down to earth and sincre. He has my respect. And my business. Even from Oregon!!!

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Going up to Chuck's this Friday for servicing and odds and ends. Wouldn't go anywhere us, it's that simple. Worth the trip from anywhere. I never got any eggs though.... :rolleyes:

Bo knows

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Not only is he the Viper Wizard he is a genuine nice guy, has a great sense of humor, and is a lot of fun to be around. The egg thing is just an additional bonus.

Bo knows

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I have a complaint!!!!!!!!

He's to far away and the eggs get squashed in the post....