Testing the waters for my diecast collection...

alleyezonme_77

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I live in the Kansas City area of the country and am considering selling my collection of all shapes and sizes of diecast Viper's. This is just kind of a post to see if there is interest in me posting an add on here because there is kind of a catch lol. i started collecting at the beginning of the Viper concept and stopped many years ago other then a car here or there that would catch my eye. A good majority of my larger cars have been taken out of the boxes and displayed around a room in my house for years with the rest of the assorted collection in a display case. Boxes are older and worn and for the larger cars... and over the years some of my MIB matchbox n hotwheel type cars have wear and tear on their packaging also. Basically its a great starter collection for someone or probably money to be made if u took the time to sort it all out and sell it seperately. Yes thats right... i want to try and sell it all as one huge here ya go package. Theres everything from Burago, Maisto, Hot Wheels, Matchbox, J Lightning, and numerous others. I have many more pictures availible to email to you if you'd like some closer looks so just drop me a line at [email protected]. I'm interested in any feedback whether it be positive or negative so thanks for checking it out and letting me know what you think.
You must be registered for see images attach

Attachments

• IMG_2315.jpg
    IMG_2315.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 56

am.mscl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I may be hoping for way to specific but 01 GTS ACR Sapphire blue no stripes?
Thanks
Ray

72hemi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice collection! Wish I had some extra coin laying around.

As for Sapphire blue anything, I have been searching since the beginning of the year (that's when I bought my Sapphire Blue ACR) and so far my search has resulted in 0 Sapphire blue diecasts.