THANK YOU Bernie at BJ motors

EMnuke123

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just purhcased a 1996 gts from bernie a few days ago and let me tell you his customer service is amazing. We hit a few rode bumps on the way and bernie was there like i was his only customer. The car is immaculate, i love it. I would recomend him to anyone for their viper/exotic car needs anyday.

alpine7822

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats and welcome to Viperdom...now join the VCA and stop being an "enthusiast."

I bought a car from Bernie as well, and it was a great experience.

V

Venomiss

Welcome and congratulations on your 96! You are where? Pictures?????

Exactly what Alpine said too.:)

OP
OP
E

EMnuke123

Enthusiast
Reaction score
im in Summerville SC. and yes, yes i know i need to join the VCA Its in the works and i will have some pics up soon.

OP
OP
E

EMnuke123

Enthusiast
Reaction score
sorry man, its been raining its ass off here, that stupid tropical storm keeps comming around and beating us over and over, its really getting quite rediculous. the forcast has rain in it for the next week.

V

Venomiss

sorry man, its been raining its ass off here, that stupid tropical storm keeps comming around and beating us over and over, its really getting quite rediculous. the forcast has rain in it for the next week.

No biggie, In the meantime you can PM one of the moderators to get your status changed to Viper owner.
LeeblacksilverGTS, CitySnake, or kcobean can help you with it.
Be sure to include your VIN and all information-only they can see it.

Rain, rain, go away.....wait until it's nice for pictures.

OP
OP
E

EMnuke123

Enthusiast
Reaction score
alright here is a few pics.. they **** really really bad because 1. my camera is crap 2. i am not a photographer and 3. it was getting dark so the lighting was horrible.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
E

EMnuke123

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ya sorry.. i didnt know weather it was allowed or not.. now i know. i am definaly goin to join the vca i just keep forgeting the paperwork with the VIN on it or calling when im with the car since its at my friends house.

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No problem...we try to maintain a "Prime-time TV Acceptable" standard around here...doesn't always work, but we try. :D

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
im in Summerville SC. and yes, yes i know i need to join the VCA Its in the works and i will have some pics up soon.

Looking forward to having you in our Carolinas region! Got any questions, send me a PM!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper