Thank you Chuck Tator!!

Rich01RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For your expert knowledge and professional service in resolving what some said couldn't be done. It's been almost 3 months since I've been able to enjoy my new RT-10 without the fear of rain (here in Houston, that could be a block away driving or 10 minutes parked). I waited weeks while a local dealer ordered the wrong part, then told me they think they had the right part, but it's on national backorder (it was the wrong part again)...
A few weeks ago, I solicited the aid of any and all of the RT-10 Gurus . I explained that the passenger side latch plate for the top had broken. Among the responses was Chuck Tator, whom I'd never met, nor had any previous correspondence. A couple of emails, phone calls, some digital pics, and a lot of research and footwork on Chuck's part, and within a week the problem is fixed! This was truly an oddball piece, and Chuck went out of his way to locate it by pooling his resources and contacts. I received both L&R Camloc 1/4 turn receptacles with longer screws and 2 new trim pieces (L&R) along with full color instructions, expert installation advice from the Wizard, and a few other goodies - Let me tell you, customer service just doesn't get any better than this!
Thanks again Viper Wizard for taking the time and effort to accept the challenge and solve a difficult problem for no other reason than to help a fellow Viper owner.

Sincerely,

2charmed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chuck is up there at the top for sure!!!
This leaves no question!

When you find a good Viper Tech, Keep him!
When you find a great one make sure he becomes a great friend!

Regards,
Steve