Thank you JonB for my Sneaky Pete t-shirt!

JPL

Viper Owner
Reaction score
After looking around everywhere for a simple Sneaky Pete t-shirt, I should have went straight to one of the best resources we have for Vipers, JonB & PartsRack.com !
I guess PartsRack bought out CAAP and has even more things Viper than before. I didn't think that finding a high quality Pete shirt would be so difficult, places just don't have them like they used to, and when asked why, I go "the demand is no longer high enough to warrant production of the Sneaky Pete versions", disappointed to say the least, considering there are more Sneaky Pete Vipers than Fang Vipers. Nothing against the Fangs, but let's not forget where we started, and who was one of the founding fathers, JonB. Thank you Jon for coming through again!

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What! I called for free advice on a muffler and got nothing! No free tee shirt! Guess I'll have to buy something now.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Yeah, we have 'collected' a lot of Blu-White and White-Blu stuff over the years.

Glad you like the CAAP store shirt, and THANKS for the kind words. That is as high a quality T as I have ever seen...and PETE!

Mutts02GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jon sure solved my delima when I was looking for a high quality Polo shirt with The Sneaky Pete logo! Thanks again Jon. Take care. Jeff