- PRODUCT(S)/SERVICE(S) PURCHASED: 18"/19" PS2 Tires for GenII
- DATE PURCHASED: 05/04/09
- DATE SHIPPED: 05/04/09
- DATE ARRIVED: 05/05/09
- PRODUCT/SERVICE QUALITY (1-10): 10+
- CUSTOMER SERVICE (1-10): 10+
- WOULD PURCHASE FROM AGAIN? (Y or N): Y

- COMMENTS:
I've ordered from Tire Rack numerous times over the years for my daily drivers and decided to call Luke for my Viper's PS2's. Luke was a pleasure to speak with, informative and had the tires out the same day and showed up to Tator's the following day! Incredibly fast shipping and the PS2's are just awesome.

Thanks Luke.
- Tony

Socrates

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've made several purchases from TireRack myself (both for my Lotus and my girlfriend's MINI Cooper). Always very prompt and excellent service. :2tu:

OP
OP
V

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Luke called back right away and told me about the weekend's track experience he had in his Porsche and tormenting some of the Vipers. :D I have to see these PS2's are insane...the grip is unreal. It's like driving a different Viper...stickier Viper...I've done things on these tires during my trip home from Tator's I wouldn't do on my old PS1's. :D HUGE difference between these and my rock hard 8.5 year old pilot sports. I can't wait to get to the track next week. :2tu:

RoadiJeff

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Does TireRack offer any discount and do you have ask for Luke to get it? Just wondered if the prices listed on their website are what everyone pays. Currently looking for the best price on OEM size replacement PS2 tires.

"What, you're looking to replace those original 1998 DOT code tires on your Viper, RoadiJeff??? You probably have at least another 5 years worth of tread on those things."

Yeah, well...

OP
OP
V

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does TireRack offer any discount and do you have ask for Luke to get it? Just wondered if the prices listed on their website are what everyone pays. Currently looking for the best price on OEM size replacement PS2 tires.

"What, you're looking to replace those original 1998 DOT code tires on your Viper, RoadiJeff??? You probably have at least another 5 years worth of tread on those things."

Yeah, well...

Michelin has a promotion going on where you get a $60 pre-paid VISA card with the purchase of Michelin tires, PS2's are eligible. I'll use it for gas or towards the purchase of a new torque wrench:). The price I got from Luke was the same pricing on the website. Total price out the door from Tire Rack was the best I found. I probably could've went back and forth between vendors to find the lowest price but I don't have time for that. Besides, they're a site sponsor here so everyone wins. :2tu:

Red Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I sent a pm for a price on new tires for my Yukon (a week ago) and didn't even get a response. Guess I'll buy them locally.:dunno:

rcl4668

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As someone mentioned above, an added benefit with Luke is that he is very knowledeable about using tires on the track, autocross, HPDE events and racing. He "gets" high performance cars and tires and is very willing to let you know when he thinks it would (or would not) be wise to get a certain product.

/Rich

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Luke is major knowledgeable about Vipers and we have used him for years. He knew all about tires made specifically for the Viper , by Michelin, when others were telling folks that they were all the same ( long time ago in a land far away). In other words, the guy has put in his time, and we , at Woodhouse, rely on him for many of our tire needs at most of our 7 Stores.

Ext. 362 and the wait is worth it!