Thank you SRT for giving us 2 models

Smog Dog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Although I think the GTS is a beautiful car, I am so greatful for the SRT Viper. That will be my choice. Some will want the rear back up camera, the deluxe interior, the cup holders and the endless electronic devices....and buy the GTS. If that's what it takes to keep Viper alive, then so be it. I will be happy with the SRT hood with six vents, the SRT stripes, leather seats, a standard sound system and the black 5 spokes. A lot on this site will feel the same way and opt for the track package, too. Thanks again, SRT, for letting us have a choice.

Bill

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Could not agree more. I already picked one out if I were to get a coupe.

SRT Viper in Shadow Blue Pearl with polished "rattler" wheels, floor mats, Sabelt Nappa leather sport bucket seats (black) – 6-way manual, Carbon Fiber Interior Styling Group – Upgraded interior trim pieces and air ducts to carbon fiber, Carbon Fiber Exterior Styling Group – Carbon fiber exterior front/rear brake ducts and rear diffuser, 

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
just got home from the show, that GTS is absolutely beautiful (other than the wheels). and i swear i didnt want to like it. im not a fan of the company and some of the things they have done but they hit the ball out of the park with the GTS.

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow! Big words there if plum said that! :omg:

I agree. I am glad there are the comfort items for those that want, but glad there is a stripped down version for people like me that do not web use the radio! :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets