Thank you to Keith at VPA

sharky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just a quick thank you and thumbs up for Keith and those at VPA. I had ordered a Gen 4 hood and the extras for it for my Gen 3 Coupe from VPA back in Nov, 2013 or so. As you who have been trying to get a Gen 4 know getting a new OEM hood is virtually impossible. Keith was great with returning all of my funds to me once he confirmed the lack of a future release date for the Gen 4 hoods. Some may be saying well he should have etc. After reading some of the other threads I realize that I was truly blessed to have been dealing with someone like Keith at VPA.

I know we often give some of our suppliers a hard tim, both directly as well as on this and other forums. A good portion of it may certainly be justified while some might just be that we didn't quite get our way and the outcome wasn't as we had felt it would be, whether that was right or not.

I have found those of Viper nation to be a diverse group, who even though they may disagree on style, Generation, color etc. they still have a common thread which weaves all of us together. That of course is the amazing V10 beast we are fortunate to have the honour of calling ours.

Thanks to all who play a part in this club and all Viper circles in keeping the passion alive.

swexlin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Keith at VPA has helped me out a couple times this past year with parts for my 03. Stand up guy, and excellent service.

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, you got your money back. That is saying something.

Dirk Pitt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Every post I have read about Keith and his efforts at VPA seems to be favorable. Kudos to him for attempting to make customer satisfaction a priority!

Last edited:

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I meant that in a good way. It seems there is a trend around here about not getting money back lately or waiting forever to get what you order. I have never said a negative word about Keith and was sad to see him shut down his shop that was 15 minutes away from me.

Nsane1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback, he's a one man band, so sometimes one need's to be patient, but he knows his stuff, and he truly is a stand up guy. Just got my car fixed with some VPA parts, and my tech (who's a great tech) got some tidbits on the issue, and it validated the need to order additional parts from advice from Keith, so now my old blue is running great.

I've personally known Keith for nearly 20 years, the guy doesn't have a mean bone in his body, cares about customers, and cares a LOT about Vipers. Oh BTW, he can drive the car like you wouldn't believe...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth