Thank you to Parts Supplier

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I want to publicly thank Jon B, Parts Rack.

I called and asked about some dust free brake pads for my '03 Viper. I actually asked about the EBC Greens that I had used in the past. Jon took the time to explain to me the composition had changed and that now, for dust reduction. I needed the Reds. I told him I was going away and was planning to take the car and would like to have these for the trip. I was told they were out of stock and he would try to have me a set ASAP. Just a couple days later they were here! We discussed rotors and wear, resurfacing V/S replacement. Jon has no way to know the technical ability or the knowledge of the person he is dealing with, and although I am experienced, I listened as he cautioned me about the use of pads without new rotors.

Thanks, I appreciate the help and your time. Thanks for getting these to me so quickly.

F8L SNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Be a loyal customer and Jon doesn't care if its a Monday - Sunday or any other day. He has called me on a weekend when he found information that could benefit me. That is the supplier I want to deal with. Price is always great but that is not what my motivation is based off of. I care more that he cares about me as a customer!!!

Was it on a Monday? Glad he took care of you too !!!

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Glad you had a good experience. Just talked to John for about 30 minutes.:2tu:

Last edited:
F

FrgMstr

JonB did me right on my last purchase of EBC Reds from him. Had a lot of email back and forth and he helped me make the right decision for me. Kudos.

And tell those guys to stick it in their O2 bungs JB! I turn down business every day from people I do not wish to deal with also. Your right to refuse service to anyone. God Bless!

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
JonB has come through for me countless times. Always answers my Viper related questions.

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Shooter (Rob) has spoken highly of John on multiple occasions at some of our local club gatherings. I need to start sending customers his way for their track wheels.

Last edited:

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
I hope y'all can work through the differences. I have always been treated right when I deal with JonB.... I personally know Andy and he is without a doubt a stand up guy and a class act.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth