Thank you Veterans

gb66gth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
On this Memorial Day, I would like to thank any and all Veterans that may be on this Forum.
Now, usually I don't take too many things seriously, but I recognize that it's your service to our country, and personal sacrifice that allows me the freedom to do the things I want do, pray the way I want pray, have the opportunity to work in whatever field I choose and provide a wonderful quality of life for my family. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart. God bless you all!:usa:

yellowvipergts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
On this Memorial Day, I would like to thank any and all Veterans that may be on this Forum.
Now, usually I don't take too many things seriously, but I recognize that it's your service to our country, and personal sacrifice that allows me the freedom to do the things I want do, pray the way I want pray, have the opportunity to work in whatever field I choose and provide a wonderful quality of life for my family. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart. God bless you all!:usa:

Nicely stated...I'm right there with you! Thanks to our Veterans and the men & women currently serving our country! :usa:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper