THANKS CHUCK!

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just picked up my car from Chuck of Tators dodge and all I can say is WOW!

Had Chuck perform shock adjustment and rear brake caliper upgrade and the car is amazing..Riding down through those hair pin turns on the Hutch with Russ and as THEY SAY THOSE VIPERS REALLY GRIP THE ROAD.. Of course Chuck also did some suspension repairs and alignment as well..wink wink Chuck!

Nobody but Nobody will ever touch my car except Chuck and Rob of Tators.. ;) ;)

Adam

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Had Chuck perform shock adjustment and rear brake caliper upgrade and the car is amazing..Riding down through those hair pin turns on the Hutch with Russ and as THEY SAY THOSE VIPERS REALLY GRIP THE ROAD.. Of course Chuck also did some suspension repairs and alignment as well..wink wink Chuck!

Adam

Hi Adam,

I'm adjusting my shocks today. Just wondering, do you know how many half turns from left Chuck adjusted them to? Did you go with a stiffer or softer rebound adjustment?

Thanks,
- TP

OP
OP
B

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Adam

Hi Adam,

I'm adjusting my shocks today. Just wondering, do you know how many half turns from left Chuck adjusted them to? Did you go with a stiffer or softer rebound adjustment?

Thanks,
- TP

I dont know how many clicks but I know he set it on a intermediate setting