Thanks JonB & PartsRack!

theamigo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In addition to my recent purchases of Michelin PS2s, a 1" Seat Lowering Kit, and my front license plate holder(unused so far) I was also fortunate to get Jon's help with a diminished value claim I filed due to some monkey backing into my front bumper in a parking lot. Jon wrote a nicely detailed letter and was very helpful in explaining why it was worth more than they were originally going to give me. Jon is there to offer advice and help and I do recommend him to others!

He also supplied the replacement parts to Maltby Motorsports in a very quick fashion!

Thanks Jon.

:2tu:

-Nathan

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
In addition to my recent purchases of Michelin PS2s, a 1" Seat Lowering Kit, and my front license plate holder(unused so far) I was also fortunate to get Jon's help with a diminished value claim I filed due to some monkey backing into my front bumper in a parking lot. Jon wrote a nicely detailed letter and was very helpful in explaining why it was worth more than they were originally going to give me. Jon is there to offer advice and help and I do recommend him to others!

He also supplied the replacement parts to Maltby Motorsports in a very quick fashion!

Thanks Jon.-Nathan

Nathan, glad we could help get you back on the road, and do battle with the bad-guy's insurance company to help get you some $$. They were NOT the easiest ins carrier that we have ever worked with.....

Thanks for the kind words (and for your business!)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62