The 2nd Annual 'SupercarsOnStateStreet' Charity Event: August 18th, 2012

GTLaser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello Again! A friend of mine organizes a charity event in PA to help raise money for the American Cancer Society and is proud to announce their 2nd event coming up in a few weeks. Last year I couldn't attend but will try my hardest this year. He has asked for support in the car community so I've decided to pass the word along here. Below is a message and some info he posted on another site:

"Hello again everyone!

We are proud to announce that we will again be hosting the 'SupercarsOnStateStreet' Luxury and Exotic Car Show. Back in its second year we will build on the success of last years event in making this a show worth attending. Please stay tuned for more updates on partnerships and event details (such as times) as the date nears, but in the meantime please feel free to register and reserve your spot! In doing so do you will be helping raise money for the American Cancer Society and thier efforts in Making Strides Against ****** Cancer. Last years event was threatened with rain, and our attendance reflected. However we still had close to 50 Exotics of all makes and models, and raised twenty-one hundred dollars for the American Cancer Society. We hope to at least double that this year, and we know if the weather is on our side, that we will achieve this goal. The link below will direct you to the webpage where you will find the most updated information as it is announced:

http://supercarsonstatestreet.com/

Thank you and we look forward to another year of fundraising in Central Pennsylvania and across the East Coast!"

Any and all questions please feel free to contact him directly:

Evan Ross
717. 514. 8615.
[email protected]

OP
OP
G

GTLaser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I may be doing this instead of the Redskins event.... No one is getting back to me about "approval" for that event so I'm a little turned off and need to plan something for this weekend... Anyone want to cruise up with a big group that's leaving from MD?

DaDood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What is this: the summer of rain for the east coast? I'm thinking about registering, but they're calling for rain on Saturday. The make up day is the 25th of August, but we've got a VCA event in Bel Air MD that I'd like to go to since I've missed most of the events this summer.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets