The biggest reason a tuner should be honest

jkracer9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My 2001 GTS was first built by TNT, they never delivered what was promise, many problems.
The reason any tuner should be honest is the return business.
Biggest reason why is
Driving up my driveway today I noticed something red in the garage. My wife bought me a 2002 final today, what a surprise. Return business for TNT zero and this will not be my last Viper.
1 Yellow, 1 Red, They look great together. RSI has one more job to do, Build the new final.
What a great day, sun shining and I have a choice to make, drive the yellow Viper or drive the red Viper.
I am truly blessed.

CarDude

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just wondering if you were considering adoption. I'm 33, love Vipers (can barely afford one), haven't seen my dad in about 3 years :( (so looking for a new one), only need financial support (like any really child), I live in another state so you don't have to be reminded of what a disappontment I am :laugh: ...

Congrats...it is so cool have a wife who enjoys your love of automobiles. If mine didn't I am sure she would have left me by now.

Wild Bill

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations on the garage addition and I agree; I read that if a person has a bad experience he will tell 11 :mad: people about, if he has a good experience he will tell 3. :confused:

Nice to see that you now have the fastest color in your stable RED!!! :cool: :cool: :cool:

Bill
(on a side note, now that I have a red viper the wife has decided she doesn't want a Lexus she wants a YELLOW Viper :eek: :eek: )

Daffy Duck Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ooh, lucky you! Congratulations. Deeeaaam. I'm so jealous - I mean, happy for you. *grin* That wife of yours - she's something special. Fortune is smiling down on you. Nice to see you know how blessed you are. May the blessings just a keep on comin'!

You must be registered for see images

MaxedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thats one heck of a gift. what did you have to do for your wife :) :) .
Does it have white stripes?

Max

OP
OP
J

jkracer9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes it has stripes, I thought all finals had stripes. My wife is the greatest lady that I have ever known, my bestest friend and much more :rolleyes: . She is not so much in love with Vipers but she says that I get real grumpy if I do not drive my Viper at least once a week. The yellow one has been in and out of shops for up to 8 weeks at a time getting mods, motors, etc so she bought the final hoping that I leave it stock and will always have one ready to drive.

jimandela

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Vreracing,
that statement hits too close to home.

My sister asked my wife "so what did you buy yourself that cost $80k"
"i cant believe you let him have that car, and he keeps putting more and more money
into it"

I was like, i am building her a $300k+ home.

She said no just on her.

I strongly dislike jealous people, they ****. and they try and cause problems... :mad:

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Vreracing,
that statement hits too close to home.

My sister asked my wife "so what did you buy yourself that cost $80k"
"i cant believe you let him have that car, and he keeps putting more and more money
into it"

~~~~~~~">~

I think you should have told your sister, "She get's to stay married to me which is priceless."

~~~~~~~">~

Rohn- WoW! What a stable! I've admired your yellow for some time, and now a Final- SWEEEEET! What a woman.

OP
OP
J

jkracer9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
2 geats Vipers, a great and understanding wife, yes I am blessed. I know this is hard to believe but she even cooks.

Viperzilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So you have the Yellow/Black GTS, a Prowwler (at least in the background in your avatar), and your wife buys you a Final so you can dive at least once a week? Dayamn. I say you should let certain Viper enthusiasts have free rides (we just have to pay for gas)! Just joking with you.

All FEs are Red/White, "normal" Red GTS/ACR have option of Silver stripes.

OP
OP
J

jkracer9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Viperzilla
True, also have a Harley sportster not in the photo. Now I will tell you this, the sportster and the prowler were gifts from someone that I do business with. About free rides, come to Houston.

Viperzilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Only way I'll get to Houston is if you pay my plane ticket. Well, there goes that brilliant idea. :D ...but wait, possible salvation...you like driving your Viper, so why don't you tour around the country?!? I must congratulate you on you on your business.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth