The "Friends Feature"-who uses it, who doesn't?

VYPR BYT 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've been wondering this for a while. What exactly does the "friends feature" do? I searched the sticky's under (new owner questions) for some insight but came up empty. Is there some added/hidden feature it unlocks or something? Is there a benefit to having friends in your list? It seems like you can click on anyones avatar and go to their page so that's obviously not it.

How many on here actually use this feature? :dunno:

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I use it. There's no special feature really. The only thing I can think of is if you friend someone when you want to look at their profile you can look at your friends list rather then having to search through the entire membership list. (3,333rd post) :)

OP
OP
V

VYPR BYT 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I use it. There's no special feature really. The only thing I can think of is if you friend someone when you want to look at their profile you can look at your friends list rather then having to search through the entire membership list. (3,333rd post) :)

So you're basically using it as a shortcut, right? Usually if I want to see someone's profile it is because of something I just read in a thread. Then I just click on their avatar because I'm looking right at it. Hmmm.
Thanks for the input Bob.
There are some heavy users on this forum. I can't believe I'm the first to ever ask this question.
Anybody else use the friends feature?

OP
OP
V

VYPR BYT 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
+1. I have friends, but they sent me the request. I've never sent a request. I didn't know until yesterday what the actual "use" of it was. Its a pretty pointless feature, IMO.

So what did you find out? You must be the only 1 who knows... unless it is what Bob said earlier about short cuts :dunno:

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I originally used it for all of the VCA people I met. Then I found it convenient to use them as a link for PMing. Then I just stopped looking there period unless I am looking them up for some reason! LOL

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave