the good thing about not going to Voi

tlcobra

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have to go to work tomorrow. But i didnt have the most incredible weekend ever. So it isnt a let down.
Maybe next time.

Allan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, I am in the same boat.......except that I did do two track days this weekend, so even though not VOI, I still had fun with the Viper.

mattdillon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
THE DRIVE BACK HOME! My son Shane had another surgery (this one was on his leg) that we weren't expecting this quick or ME & HIM WOULD HAVE BEEN THERE!

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey fatty......
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach
Great weekend ......

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dang, Fatboy you of ALL people I can't believe didn't go! Have you been to any before?
Sadly, after buying my Viper, the company I worked for laid me off :( I started up my own Handyman business (man with a Van) but these last couple of years have been tough. Ive only had a couple of small jobs in this last month!

I run the Viper on a shoe string budget, the car is my absolute passion and of course Family come first .....Well almost :D At this moment in time I just could not justify leaving the family at home and paying out for the airfare and VOI registration :( Then of course on top of that is the small matter of spending money! God knows how much I would have loaded up the Credit card :D

One day I would love to make it :) But its tough for me here at the moment :(

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom R