The Illinois Club Rocks

Jerz Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had the good fortune tonight to be able to stop by the Season kick off meeting of the Illinois club in Schaumburg, Il. I happen to be staying in town on business and was told at 2:30 pm this afternoon that the Il VCA is holding it's season opener meeting right in town tonight at Fuddruckers. Unfortunately I could only stay for a short while as I had to get back to a customer dinner. I truly wanted to stay with my Il Viper family!

I was extremely impressed by the attendance and hospitality of this great club!

Alex and his wife were super hosts, they do an excellent job and make everyone feel at home.

If any of you in the VCA have the chance to swing by an Il VCA event, make sure you do so, they are a great bunch of Viperholics!

I'll be back Illinois!

Thank you!

Bobby

Bad Asp 06

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was also my first meeeting at that event and was completely happy with the whole night. I didn't get a chance to introduce myself to you, but it was nice to meet you and everyone else that attended. Looking forward to all the upcomming events with the rest of the Illinois crowd. Thank you Alex for making me and my wife feel welcome to the club and finding us a place to sit. Only the best seats in the house by the way. Also, I wanted to say thank you very much for all the nice items that was given out that night. Definately a nice touch.

Bad Asp 06

Enthusiast
Reaction score
here are a couple pics from the meet.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

How do you make the pics actual size?

Bad Asp 06

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images
[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

never mind I got it.

Bad Asp 06

Enthusiast
Reaction score
She is definately a beauty. As are all vipers, but the GTS blues just grab my soul.
Wish I would have gotten some pics of the late comers cars, but was too cold and dark to care that much.

SmoknTires

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our goal this year is 55 cars. We've gotten in the ballpark of 50 a few times and when we broke the record of 50 everyone got a very special gift to commemorate the moment. We're shooting for 55 and judging by the standing room only at the last meeting (even though it was cold and dreary - I better get the next gift ready soon because 55 might indeed be within reach).

Bad Asp, Gale is the club photographer. She provides pictures to the club (free of charge, part of her sponsorship) but also seels them to members. Feel free to contact her if you (or anyone) needs pictures at any club event. She puts DVD's together and also prints them as a service. You can buy single pictures, single events, or the entire season. Gale Merz - [email protected]
Take care

Bad Asp 06

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up Alex, but why not post at least some of them up for the rest of the VCA to look at?
Not complaining, just asking.