The One With the SRT Viper

slysnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice review. It's the second one that made me want to buy it.

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow... Pretty much the same review I would do:2tu: ...except I love the interior in my GTS. The only way to make it better would be to remove all of the plastic and carpet surfaces like in a race car but it's a new day for the Viper I guess.:D

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Great overview, but then Justin Bell is a guy that gets it!!! Though most folks know him alot from his commentary/announcing for various race series, he is still a talent on the track. Many older Viper owners knew him when he had the Viper Driving School in Florida ( actually owned by past National President Gary Lashinsky ) , and it was a boon for many to get to learn about their cars, at speed, in one of the track Vipers used by the school. But Justin has a strong racing resume, and even after a sabbatical away from the track , he jumped into Paul Brown's Championship winning Boss 302 Mustang in the World Challenge Series and started winning races again.

Nice to have a guy discuss the Gen V, who has the credentials to chat about a performance car, as he still has all the talent to wring one out in a proper fashion.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth