The Perfect Storm Part 2

VIPPY2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Members from New York and Connecticut;

We had a fabulous time when we spent a week in New York this past April for the Stryker's unveiling; your hospitality was superb!!

We have been glued to the CNN coverage witnessing the storm rage!! Many of the scenes bring back vivid memories from our trip.

What a disaster; hope everyone has remained safe and sound despite the adversity.

Our hearts and best wishes go out to everyone.

Your dear friends from Western Canada.

Best wishes,

Jim

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Jim. In CT, the damage is just awful all along the shoreline. Inland not so much. My town was spared. I am worried about NY,NJ,PA,WV,etc as they were hit hard. It's unbelievable, for me, that the NYC subway is flooded and all 10 east side tunnles are flooded. Incredible. I really feel for those folks that lost their homes in Breezy Point, NY (queens I believe). 80-100 homes destroyed by fire. It's crazy. I know some of our members affected by the storm are without power in those areas and aren't able to post here yet. Problem is that they may be without power for some time as crews can't get to some of the downed power lines due to flooding and in some states like NJ, the governor is asking volunteers to hold off coming into the damages areas until it's safe. We too are keeping everyone in our thoughts and prayers.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456