The Search *****

Reaction score
Hey Tony don't give this guy a change to fix it, if he doesn't like it he knows where the door's at. TB just don't let it hit you in the butt on the way out. I love the new board

Kurt 97 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tony, I think that you are doing a great job on the new board. I had the pleasure of meeting Jay this past weekend for the Fall Foliage Drive in Hot Springs, and told him what a great job you guys are doing!!! No matter how hard you work, there will always be some way of improving - that is why technology changes so fast. I agree that we need to listen to the users of this board for changes, I just hope they are conveyed in a constructive manner (no flames intended!!)
You must be registered for see images

phiebert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry Tony, I can't resist adding my two cents.

To tbsmith:

I've had a real crappy day with clients of my own software company and since they actually pay for the service they get I can't unload on them! To cut to the chase, you're lucky Tony responded to your comments at all! If my clients didn't pay for the services, like us customers of this board, and then had the ****** to start their criticism with "The search *****!" I would have warmed up my tires on their backside!

You'll find people like Tony, or anyone else you meet in life, a lot more willing to help if you don't use that extremely terse and attacking tone. Tony has busted his butt on this site and I'm sure it must be just a little demoralizing to have comments like yours. In a few words...try a new approach! Every nerd thinks he's God's gift to programming and you may very well be a wizard at performance tuning on search engines. But I have to ask, after you read your original message back to yourself, was there a little voice inside your head that said, "Gees, that sounds a tad harsh." If so, listen to that voice next time.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave