Thinking of renting MIR Dragway for some Viper & Cobra fun....

Landman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'd consider going in on this.It sounds like a lot of fun. What do we have to do to get this rolling?

Colin

OP
OP
L

Lee Dove

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sure you guys can come...I've emailed several tracks to see if they will let the Cobras run because MIR wont. Said they all must have a six point cage and none of us will do that. As soon as I here back from the tracks I've emailed I'll post again.....

OP
OP
L

Lee Dove

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys I found a 1/4 mile track we can rent and run at Richmond Dragway here is the email from the owner:

You can race with us - we offer racing for street legal cars only on Friday Nights - Look for AED Friday Nite Street Shootouts on our schedule - you can also race our Street and Strip division on race days -

We can do rentals at the strip - the basic rental is $1200 for up to 10 cars one lane only - full use of the timing system, 100 feet of track prep, EMT's and Ambulance on site, 9 am to 3 pm. If you want more cars or wish to race side by side the price goes up (mostly because of insurance) to about $2200-2500 depending on the date etc!
Thanks for the questions - we can do these rentals just about any day of the work week - Monday thru Friday -

Thanks
Johnny Davis

Now, lets get a consensus going on as to a day of the week to rent it and firm commitments from those that will attend.....Lee

Landman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I would love to do it! The only problem I'm having is getting the time to do it. I've been working every waking moment. That would be about 3 hours away from me. I have a track close to me also called Mason Dixon Dragway. I don't know if that would be a possibility for everyone or not. I do know they do track rental. Any ideas or suggestions?

Colin

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456